Sunday, June 22, 2008

my feet hurt.

okay. those who know me, know that i don't wear heels.

guess what.
i wear heels.

sigh.
i have had to buy clothes and shoes this year.
the comfy danskos didn't quite cut it.
nor did the pink pumas.
yes, i did think i could call the pink pumas dress shoes. don't laugh

well, the one pair of black heels that i have had for almost three years are starting to get a little wobbly. i bought a cheap pair to add to the rotation, but they died...

so...
i finally broke down and bought a pricier pair this week. i am really picky. i may not own many heels, but i am picky. i wanted pointy toe, black, thin heel. right. nightmare to find. i just wanted a kitten heel.

thats all.
what did i get?

a stiletto.

yes.

what has the world come to.
vicar margaret owns a pair of stilettos.

and her feet hurt.

it did take 9 months for me to crumble. 9 months for me to finally get to this point. will i ever be able to show my face again in the midwest?

i feel a bit neither here nor there.

ps the sermon went well. i don't know why.
i don't think it was of my own making.

No comments: