Wednesday, February 27, 2008

clergy mojo

okay. apparently this morning i had some sort of crazy clergy mojo going on.
since it is wednesday and lent i had my collar on. the black shirt. black pants with the cute pinstripe. cute little black heels. and...a trench coat. i know. i am so DC. sort of.

okay. i walk in to the starbucks at pennsylvania. the staff remember my drink. they smile at me in my collar and chat me up. nice.

i walk out. a guy at the corner says, "hi reverand! remember charles in your prayers." usually i get a sister or a baffled minister look. i guess today i am looking very authoratative.

on another note, while in starbucks there where tons of hill staff. maybe a few congresspeople.

lots of suits. a luther we might call it the "princeton look". i swear i saw an exact look alike of the delightful professor matt skinner. the princeton man himself. i'm serious! i had to do a double take. three piece suit and all. i had to stop myself from running to him and asking all my exegetical questions of the moment!

No comments: