Wednesday, October 10, 2007

a few photos of the 'hood!


This is the path between the actual church building (to the left) and the church offices (to the right). It leads into a small courtyard and the back parking lot.



This is the building the offices are in. The windows in the middle are the windows to my office! Yup. I look out onto East Capitol Street. Right across from me is the Folger Shakespear Theatre. If I lean out the window I can see the Capitol.





Another view of the church buildings. The church is to the left. The offices and such to the right.



The sign in front of the church.



This is what I saw when I was pulling up to the church my first day! I took this picture from the sidewalk in front of the church. It is still weird to me to be at a church in DC!!

No comments: